SRG is nationally recognized for its ability to grow brands. Our interconnected model enables us to impact our clients’ businesses in a profound way—creating $10 billion in revenue in the last five years alone. However, we’re not resting. We’re looking forward and reimagining our advertising practice.
SRG is an agency unlike any you’ve encountered—it’s 30 years old but behaves more like a start-up. We’re the most established idea-generating firm in the most creative town in the country. SRG is a values-based company that is committed to building a better world. We’ve been one of Outside magazine’s “Best Places to Work” for the last couple years.
The responsibilities of this position include proving thought leadership to elevate and drive clients’ brands. This position will work in close partnership with client and internal teams, as the client expert and trusted advisor responsible for client satisfaction and overall business profitability. This position will also mentor and coach team members while motivating and leading overall project teams for complex campaigns across a variety of media vehicles.
To be successful, you must be able to motivate and lead internal and external resources, build good relationships with teams, oversee budgets, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
8+ years of progressively responsible advertising agency and client-side (brand management or marketing) experience with significant job progression within well-respected companies with a track record of guiding both client and agency teams to successful marketing campaigns. A passion for food and food marketing experience a plus.
Proven experience with the following:
· Generating innovative solutions to business and marketing challenges
· Driving and growing emerging brands or categories
· Developing successful, full-scale marketing plans
· Leading brand strategy and research initiatives
· Strong problem solving skills
· Successfully growing revenue and profits of accounts
· Maintaining and building senior level client relationships
· Building strong relationships with senior level creative and media counterparts
· Growth and development of direct employee reports
· Leading successful new business pitches
Please apply at the link below including a cover letter and resume in the same attachment: