Janrain, the leader in user management solutions for the social web, is growing its International sales team and seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) for the APAC region to add further potential to our already accelerated growth. Fueled by expanding social networks and the desire for global brands to tap these vast online communities, the Janrain Sales Team is adding sales leadership with a proven track record, temperament and desire to contribute to building a world-class SaaS company.
This role requires a tenacious, intelligent sales professional that is agile and can quickly establish credibility and rapport with many different executives and managers who are responsible for growing lines of business within our established market verticals: Consumer Products, Media & Entertainment, Publishing and Retail. The SAE will be responsible for making sales directly to large enterprises, including researching, cold calling, qualifying, proposing and closing sales for Janrain products and services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is biased toward action and has prior experience selling SaaS solutions to medium and large commercial operations as well as growing and managing a team of sales professionals. This position is ideal for someone with experience in social media applications and/or selling web infrastructure solutions.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic and promising early stage growth company with products and services that enable websites to gain significant benefits by enhancing their user engagement and measurement. The flagship platform, JUMP – Janrain User Management Platform, allows organizations to register and login site and mobile visitors using their existing credentials from Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, Twitter, Hotmail, or other corporate account IDs. Through this process, the site is able to import rich user profile data and address books, as well as encourage the user to share their on-site activities with their social networks to drive additional traffic. Additionally, the Janrain products and services provide customers with a complete user management solution, from registration services fully integrated with 30 social networks around the worldto custom ID solutions and user profile databases connected to critical internal systems. These solutions integrate directly into the brands’ CRM, DMP and eCommerce platforms and provide for a more complete engagement life cycle with all consumers.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Janrain's products, their place in the industry, and the technical terms used by customers in combination with those products.
- Make cold calls to potential clients and engage them over the phone and using online presentations - telling Janrain product and customer stories.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends and case studies to clearly communicate the Janrain SaaS platform value propositions.
- Qualify, document and communicate with all prospects.
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment.
- Always deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy and share successes.
- 7 to 10 years in a sales/commission/quota-based role in the online space
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of social media, online advertising, cloud and emerging technology
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Professional proposal prep skills • Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to effectively manage time, reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
- Interest in technology and the ability to explain complex concepts in everyday terms
- Ability to move fast and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- The drive to close more contracts than are needed to beat quota every month
- Experience w/ Salesforce and using online webinar technology to conduct product demos.
Janrain - 13 months ago