ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, MID MARKET
expanding company is looking for a highly motivated, energetic sales executive
who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing technology company.
This Senior Account Executive will manage and grow a large set of small and
mid-market accounts. These accounts will
be a combination of existing whitespace opportunities and net new logos to pursue
in targeted verticals. Key activities
for this position include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive analysis, targeting and strategic
planning of white space/growth opportunities for current mid-market
- Development of a solid target company profile taking into
account industry drivers, use case drivers, value propositions, historical
buying trends and buyer profiles.
- Execution of multi-touch campaigns to the midmarket
targets including email touchpoints, outbound calling, and intelligent use
of developed marketing collateral.
- Development of time management system to effectively
manage the large number of territory of accounts in order to optimize our
selling motions and maximize our penetration rate.
- Provide timely and documented input of customer
insights, sales metrics and trends to marketing, sales management and
- Effective use of competitive intel to design the right
selling strategy for active opportunities
- Maintain comprehensive dashboards that track key sales
metrics and adjust activities rapidly based on the data.
- Proven track record of successful high volume midmarket
sales. These sales should
demonstrate ability to sell via phone and just as effectively in person.
- Independent, productive worker with a strong internal
drive and high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated understanding of buyer profiles and roles
including the ability to quickly uncover the spheres of influence in an
- Professional ingenuity to gain the attention of the
right influencers and decision makers.
- Excellent presentation skills for audiences of all
- Detail oriented with an understanding of the importance
of thorough documentation.
- Smart and articulate, with verbal and written skills
that are equally impressive.
- Exceptional listener, not talker, who is tuned in to
client needs and can synthesize key data points over the phone or in
- Organized and diligent when it comes to working the
sales process from lead generation to close.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner who loves to master new technology, new
sales methodologies and an understanding of business drivers.
- Independent thinker with integrity and good judgment.
- Team player, yet competitive spirit, who enjoys working
with a dynamic, hard working, fun team.
- 3-8 years of experience with midmarket-focused sales. Software
sales, in the area of data applications or integration a plus.
- Experience selling direct rather than through channel
partners or alliances.
- License-focused sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
office located outside of Chicago.
IllinoisJobs.com - 14 months ago