Strategic. Collaborative. A leader.
Aisle Rocket Studios (ARS) is looking for a Senior Account Manager who is all of the above and interested in working at retail marketing/digital agency that fosters innovative thinking and boasts a client roster filled with household names. We’re in search of a new team member with a proven track record in great client relationship management, delivering projects on time, within scope and with exceptional quality. Should have the desire to learn our clients’ businesses and the ability to drive strategic solutions with our creative team. Five to seven years of account management experience in an agency is required. Interactive and/or retail marketing experience is a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a sales position
This team member is expected to:
- Bring experience in partnering with clients to identify key information for development of a Creative Brief. Will also lead the creative kick-off and set the direction for the project.
- Be a self-starter who can take a deep dive into competitive marketplace as well as the clients' business goals and objectives to identify opportunities on a strategic level.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. As a senior team member, will lead client meetings on behalf of the agency.
- Be a change-agent, proactively addressing problems with solutions and not afraid to bring process improvements to the agency from prior experience.
- Offer experience managing junior account team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
WE ARE AISLE ROCKET STUDIOS
And we’re an independently owned interactive advertising agency headquartered just outside of the beautiful city of Chicago, Illinois. At Aisle Rocket Studios, we work tirelessly to craft thoughtful, eye-catching and memorable interactive solutions that promise to move people and products.
Aisle – We consider this our territory, with a robust portfolio of work for many of the biggest household brands. We provide innovative, strategic and creative solutions for our clients and have mastered the art of guiding consumers on the path to purchase. In-store or online.
Rocket – We specialize in energy and major in adventure. Coming aboard, you’ll be immersed in a dynamic, fast-paced and fully integrated agency that places the onus on marketing, interactive design and content management. As advertising has evolved, so have we. But no matter how dramatically things change, some things will always stay the same – our focus on client service, innovation and results.
Studios – Here we roll up our sleeves to experiment and collaborate to find solutions that are innovative, eye-catching and ridiculously effective. Our secret? The people that walk our halls, sit in our chairs and scribble all over the walls of our conference room. They’re smart, funny, and honestly, the best in the business.
Our Services: Advertising & Brand Building, Retail Marketing Point-of-Sale, Interactive Marketing Strategy, Interactive Design and Development, Social Marketing, Email and Database Marketing, E-commerce Solutions, Content Management Systems, Product Content Management, Integrated Multi-channel Campaigns, and Web Analytics Consulting.
Visit aislerocket.com to learn more about Aisle Rocket Studios.
Benefits & Perks
What we bring to the table
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal & more)
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K match & vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Easy Train Commute - Located right across from the Palatine (IL) Metra Station
- Free, covered parking
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
- Creative lounge and game/rec rooms
- Social events and impromptu happy hours
- Small-agency feel with big-agency clients
- Gym, dry cleaner, restaurants and more within walking distance
- Flexible Work Schedules (subject to manager’s approval)