MSL Atlanta is looking for a senior-level candidate who is passionate about social media and wants to work with some of Atlanta’s most recognized consumer facing brands. We are looking for someone who wants to explore and be challenged.
The ideal candidate will bring a full spectrum of social media and digital strategy to our clients, drawing on significant experience in digital business planning, program execution and delivering measurable results for clients.
· Design and manage engagement strategies, social media campaigns and related day-to-day account activities. Including, but not limited to, blogger relations, content development, channel management and channel activations.
· Provide strategic counsel to senior client representatives and context on the larger impact of social media tactics.
· Work easily with a cross-disciplinary team to expand programs resulting in superior client product.
· Manage measurement analysis and ROI for our clients on their campaigns.
· Lead campaigns for digital marketing efforts using a range of tactics and tools including: SEM, SEO, Email, and social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Sysomos, Google analytics).
· Steward community management approach by cultivating, managing and maintaining relationships with appropriate social media influencers that are important voices in our clients’ online conversation spaces.
· Possess a keen understanding of how social media strategies are put into effect as a part of a larger integrated marketing strategy and demonstrate this understanding through strategies developed on behalf of our clients.
· Coordinate and work with MSLGroup’s global digital team.
· Manage large budgets and ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met.
· Actively participate in identifying and generating new business.
· BA/BS Degree;
· 8+ years related experience;
· Project management skills;
· A true team player with flexibility to move project quickly and effectively;
· Excellent writing and communication skills;
· Understanding of and experience working with Google (adwords, analytics, insights,), OpenSource frameworks, mobile applications and CMS (e.g., WordPress, JOOMLA, etc); and
· Strong presentation skills.
MSLGROUP is a specialty communications and engagement group that’s one of the world’s top 5 PR and events networks. With more than 2,500 people, its offices span 22 countries and cover virtually every discipline required for clients to engage creatively with their audiences 24 hours a day. Adding affiliates and partners into the equation, MSLGROUP’s reach increases to 4,000 employees in 83 countries. The group offers clients strategic advice, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution. MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s flagship PR and Events network.