The senior account supervisor must have at least five years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The senior account supervisor should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, experience effectively managing multiple sizable account (including financials) and serving as the daily client contact simultaneously. S/he should have superior written and verbal communications skills along with the proven ability to consistently make sounds judgments and effectively motivate and manage teams.
- Oversee financial and operational performance of multiple accounts simultaneously, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence, and that plan creation and execution map to goals
- Counsel clients and troubleshoot client and internal issues
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence
- Set and lead both traditional and social media relations course
- Use relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Supervise staff by mentoring, motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Introduce clients to new capabilities, initiate new business process and display strong presentation skills during client pitches
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 65 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If image truly is everything, then Edelman may be one of the most indispensable companies around. Daniel J. Edelman, which does business...