This position will be responsible for all monitoring and reconciling all general ledger activity related to client billings, accounts receivable, network revenue and cost.
- Printing, monitoring and keying daily AR reports
- Printing and monitoring daily history reports and billings
- Researching out of balances
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Processing monthly journal entries as needed
- Posting and reconciling monthly network revenue, copay and COS entries
- Prepare and analyze margin variances
- Prepare revenue roll forward
- Assist internal and external auditors with monthly, quarterly and/or annual reviews
- Other projects/assignments as needed
- 2-5 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance field, or 8-11 years experience without
- 0-2 years of experience with a Master's degree
- PC skills, Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel and Access skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in accounting processes, procedures, and controls
- Experience in general ledger account analysis/reconciliation
- Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate departmental and project deadlines.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.