The Senior Accountant - Inventory Control is responsible for assisting Controller in performance of all inventory control responsibilities.
- Monitor and analyze inventory GL activity and account balances.
- PMI database closing, monthly PMI reports review, monthly journal entries prepared, uploaded, sent to approver and posted.
- Valuation of monthly inventory value, calculation of reserves, reconciliations of inventory accounts, roll-forwards of inventory accounts.
- Interact with Inventory Analysts to ensure proper valuation and reconciliation of monthly inventory.
- Miscellaneous monthly reports, analysis of accounts, meetings, and special projects as assigned
- Meet monthly with FP&A analysts and inventory maintenance team to review monthly inventory activity and account balances.
- Undergraduate college degree in Accounting or Finance with (3) plus years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Computer literate - MS Office, including Access
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Previous hands on experience accounting for inventory
- Experience with PMI inventory management software
- Experience with Oracle software
- Airline industry experience
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...