Senior Accountant - Part-time
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Senior Accountant located at our corporate office in Englewood, CO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct accounting tasks including month end closing and year end tasks such as processing 1099s, help in completion of audit, tax query, and bank reconciliations.
• Prepare a Monthly Financial review document for management, update contract Budget file reports.
• Keys month-end journal entry into the general ledger system and reconciles before month-end close. Work closely with payroll to reconcile all accounts.
• Enters AP bills with correct expense coding into GCS Premier Accounting System, prepares and sends Accounts Payable checks and follow-up on issues as needed.
• Additional accounting duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
• 5+ years of relevant accounting experience. Prefer experience with GCS Premier Accounting System.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Through understanding of GAAP principles.
• Knowledge of Cost Accounting preferred.
• 2+ years of relevant payroll experience, preferably with ADP PayEx System.
• Knowledge of Deltek Time & Expense System preferred.
• Attention to detail, meeting deadlines and a problem solver.
• A self starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong PC skills including MS Excel/Word proficiency.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 17 months ago
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...