The Capital Group is looking for an experienced candidate with derivatives knowledge to play a key role in the Trade Operation Team. In addition to overseeing the collateral management process, the candidate will have responsibility for the confirmation, affirmation and timely settlement of equity and foreign exchange transactions. Operations is dedicated to providing superior client service to our investors and internal and external partners through support of the post trade process, enhancement of operational processes and focus on business risk and controls. The role requires significant interaction with trading, investment support teams, accounting, legal, brokers, and custodian banks.
• Oversight of collateral management process for bilateral and cleared derivatives products.
• Facilitate confirmation process and resolve trade exceptions on equity and foreign exchange transactions.
• Resolve settlement issues with custodian banks and brokers.
• Coordinate the new market opening process
• Develop expertise on industry practices and their impact on the confirmation/settlement process.
• Participation in operations-oriented projects and various department initiatives
• Experience in collateral management and derivatives products is highly desired.
• Knowledge of ISDA/CSA definitions and fixed income products
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines under tight time constraints with multiple priorities
• Strong control mindset, intellectual horsepower and drive for results.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel required
• College degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
Capital Group Companies - 20 months ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...