The position is responsible for the accounting and reporting for the International Headquarter
entities including month-end close and post-close reconciliations. This position manages an
area with high complexity and requires significant interaction with Accounting, Corporate
Consolidations, Regional Headquarters and Foreign Affiliates. This position will be responsible for supervising one individual who helps support the Intercompany Invoicing Workflow Tool, is responsible for intercompany expat invoicing and performs intercompany reconciliations for the US and Canada entities. This position provides guidance to the foreign affiliates and identifies and implements process
- Execute all month-end close activities for International Headquarters including the booking
of journal entries and loading of results into the management reporting system (FIT - 4 units)
& external reporting system (Hyperion HFM - 5 units).
- Prepare supplemental reporting schedules for Consolidations and Regional Headquarters.
- Perform intercompany account reconciliations between headquarters and the foreign
affiliates including the creation of the regional summary and aged items schedules. Work
with the foreign affiliates to resolve out of balances.
- Perform select non-intercompany account reconciliations for our client
- Review and approving reconciliations performed by staff.
- Identify and resolve intercompany issues (both system and process related).
- Identify and resolve HFM out of balances including Cash/Non-cash issues and identification
of the root cause for HFM overlays to help reduce future overlays.
- Test and implement new streamlined processes related to Intercompany workflow and
Intercompany Reconciliation (ICR) tool.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (MBA/CPA Preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounting
- Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Shows initiative and has sound decision making skills
- Exhibits strong communication skills (written and oral)
- **Proficient in SAP and Hyperion HFM**
- Strong Excel skills including advanced functions; easily able to learn new systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
PRGX Global - 8 months ago