This position will report to the Accounting Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Inter-company Accounting, and will work closely with the Senior Accountant – Accounts Payable to ensure appropriate disbursement of Dresser-Rand funds.
This position is located in Olean, New York.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelors Degree in Business or an Associate Degree with 2 years of work experience.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to effectively perform daily activities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Vouchering Supplier invoices; coordinating the invoice approval process for designated vendors and invoice discrepancy resolution with the SCM Buyers; and supporting Global Financial Shared Services in improving process/procedures and internal controls.
- Accounts payable: enter supplier invoices into Oracle and update/maintain the invoice discrepancy resolution system used to communicate with the SCM Buyers.
- Ensure information is entered accurately, completely and properly approved.
- Complete month-end accruals through journal entries and working on projects assigned to the Accounts Payable Group.
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...