The Senior Accounting Clerk-Client Invoicing is responsible for identifying and processing the Corporation’s contract events to bill Dresser-Rand clients while supporting Global Financial Shared Services in improving process/procedures and internal controls. This position will report to the Supervisor, Client Invoicing – Global Financial Shared Services, and will work closely with Project Management, Inside Sales Analysts, Credit and Collections, Cash Application, and various Operations personnel to ensure accurate invoicing and other pertinent information for internal and external stakeholders.
(Pleas note; this is a CONTRACT TO FULLTIME ROLE)
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Education requirement is an Associate’s Degree in Accounting at a minimum in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate experience in project and time management.
- Analytical skills, ability to visualize the “big picture” as well as problem solving skills are necessary.
- This position will also be responsible for maintaining internal controls and desk procedures while making process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness for the department and company.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Oracle / ERP System(s) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles preferred but not required.
- Prior Oracle / ERP System Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, be self-directive, organized and flexible to accommodate a varying project schedule.
- 6 Months Accounts Receivable Experience (processing invoices, reconciliation, and analyzing A/R to the General Ledger) including experience with SOX Compliance, GAAP controls, and Revenue Recognition.
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Processing and preparation of final invoices for Trade and Inter-company clients, completing timely and accurate reconciliations of contracts; and analyzing subsidiary Account Receivables to the General Ledger.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
Dresser-Rand - 8 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...