The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our
Senior Accounting Specialist
This position will be responsible for processing payable documents for multi-state locations, and coordinating the Processing Team’s efforts and output.
The position will be a key resource for questions regarding policies and procedures, and will assist Processors in resolving issues.
The Senior Accounting Specialist will be a key Oracle resource, and will work with information services on resolving system problems.
The successful candidate will communicate clearly with internal and external customers, and develop and maintain excellent working relationships.
This position will identify opportunities for process efficiencies and make recommendations to implement these improvements.
The Senior Accounting Specialist will document and update Department processes and procedures, and will train the Processing Team on new and enhanced processes. This position will audit documents entered into Oracle, reconcile and validate data to the source documentation, and generate reports for internal review.
This opportunity also includes assisting in preparing year end 1099’s, assisting the Supervisor and Manager as needed, and performing other assigned duties and special assignments.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Oracle experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with
at least 2 years as Lead or Senior in an Accounts Payable department.
- Ability to coordinate activities of a team of 10 + Processors.
- Proven track record of recognizing and resolving payables issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven capabilities with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills, minimum of 50 words per minute.
- 10 key by touch.
- Able to meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to read, understand and logically apply Auto Club Enterprise (ACE)policies and procedures.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
California-Costa Mesa (CA)
AAA Auto Club Enterprises - 20 months ago
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...