Provides technical clerical and administrative support for all
phases of comprehensive implementation of Capital and Major Maintenance projects,
including preparing and tracking documents from project initiation through to project closeout
for large, complex facilities planning, design and construction programs; attending
planning, design and construction conferences and meetings; taking and transcribing
meeting minutes; interacting with staff, consultants, contractors and other individuals; and
providing administrative support such as typing, proofreading, quality review or documents, database maintenance, report preparation, filing, travel and meeting coordination, and other duties as assigned.
This is a Non-Exempt position. KHA will not sponsor a VISA for this position.
High School Graduate
- 5 plus years of increasingly responsible technical or administrative support experience.
- Knowledge of basic laws, statutes, codes and ordinances applicable to facility construction projects, as well as common construction processes, practices, procedures and terminology.
- Principles and practices of sound business communication; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Computer equipment and advanced uses of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, database and other software.
If you have a passion for what you do, we want to hear from you!
- 2 years facilities or construction industry administrative experience preferred.
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. - 19 months ago