We are looking for Senior Agile Developer / Engineer consultant from MA / Rhode Island / New Hampshire / Southern Maine or those who are willing to relocate. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
Title: Senior Agile Developer / Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full time W2
Number of Positions: 2
Job ID: 101 – Sr. Agile Eng.
Our Senior Agile Developers / Engineers are responsible for application development and support of high-quality applications and services.
All of our senior developers work in highly collaborative, cross functional, Agile teams and often take lead roles on various software components.
Help our client develop and enhance digital products designed to foster academic excellence / professional development, increase engagement, improve outcomes and deliver information to people whenever and wherever they need it.
Code Genesys developers possess most of the following qualities:
Minimum Skills / Experience
- Strong familiarity with at least one Agile methodology and a strong desire to work within Agile development environments.
- Commitment to getting things done and taking ownership of tasks when others do not.
- Continuous learners (unafraid to learn new practices, processes, technologies, and languages).
- Motivated to drive improvements and achieve concrete objectives.
- Sensitive to cultural differences in interactions in the way work is done.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and recent / relevant work experience.
- 7 years of commercial software development experience.
- Strong familiarity with object-oriented systems and enterprise design patterns.
- Proven ability to break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for small increments of work.
- History of promoting improvements in version control, continuous integration, project build, and project automation in prior work.
- A current knowledge of industry trends, technology trends, language trends, and process trends, with the a record of helping to educate others on new ideas and help implement them where appropriate.
About Code Genesys
- Prior experience with J2EE technologies.
- Strong coaching / mentoring skills.
- Pair programming.
- Participates in open source projects, and/or blogs about technology concerns.
Code Genesys is a growing team of software solutions specialists dedicated to performing within agile frameworks that deliver open, scalable, flexible software solutions for our customers. If you thrive within an entrepreneurial culture, are committed to developing professional excellence within yourself and those around you, and are energized by opportunities, we want to hear from you!
Code Genesys - 2 years ago