The Cadmus Group has an opening for a Senior Analyst or Associate to join our Energy Services Group. Energy Services provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. Our talented, multidisciplinary staff provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
Associates should have several years of experience with program evaluation in the energy sector.
- Design and implement complex sample plans to achieve specific research objectives. Studies may involve stratification, two-stage cluster sampling, and ratio estimation.
- Select and apply appropriate statistical methods in energy efficiency and demand response program impact evaluations.
- Justify and document technical decisions related to research planning and data analysis.
- Report and present results and findings, as well as actionable recommendations to utility clients and regulators.
- Manage tasks or projects, monitor progress against milestones and budgets.
- Supervise and mentor junior and mid-level staff.
- Ph.D. in statistics.
- 1+ years of work experience in a consulting environment.
- Graduate coursework in sample design and design-based inference.
- Strong command of basic statistical inference tools (e.g., power calculation, ANOVA, OLS regression, and logistic regression).
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical software package (e.g., SAS, R, Stata, or MATLAB).
- Familiarity with advanced statistical methods (GLM, categorical analysis, and time series methods).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and work closely with other project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain technical information to a lay audience.
- Desire to develop existing and new skill sets in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with colleagues who take pride in their company and enjoy their work.
- 1+ years of work experience in an energy-related field (strongly preferred).
- Familiarity with monitoring, verification, and evaluations in energy or related environmental field.
- Familiarity with program planning and design or program implementation in energy or related environmental field.
- Task or project management experience.
The preferred location for this position is Cadmus’ office in Portland, OR, but Cadmus will consider other locations where Cadmus has an office including Boulder, CO; Madison, WI; and Waltham, MA.
The Cadmus Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard