The Cadmus Group has an opening for a Senior Analyst or Associate to join our Energy Services Division with a focus on Regulatory Policy. Energy Services provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. Regulatory Policy provides support and guidance to clients navigating the regulatory environment, insights on the particular jurisdictional requirements, and programmatic recommendations that align with those requirements. Our talented, multidisciplinary staff provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems. Associates should have several years of experience with program evaluation in the energy sector.
- Manage energy program evaluation projects for clients. This includes identification of evaluation objectives, determination of appropriate methodological approaches, monitor of progress against milestones and budgets, and communication of results and recommendations.
- Provide insight and knowledge on regulatory frameworks that support effective energy efficiency, demand response and renewable energy implementation. Stay apprised of policy and program developments. Understand and identify best practice approaches.
- Make technical decisions related to research planning and data analysis based on client needs, available resources and regulatory requirements. Be able to document, justify and articulate those decisions.
- Supervise and mentor junior and mid-level staff. Assist in the development of analytical skills and expansion of subject matter expertise.
Senior Analyst Level
- Degree in economics, statistics, engineering, or other related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience. Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Strong familiarity and skill with Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with at least one statistical software package (e.g., SAS, R, SPSS) is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and work closely with other project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain technical information to a lay audience.
- Desire to develop existing and new skill sets in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with colleagues who take pride in their company and enjoy their work.
Additional requirements for Associate Level
- Master’s degree preferred and/or 3-5 years of direct work experience in an energy-related field (strongly preferred).
- Familiarity with monitoring, verification, and evaluations in energy or related environmental field.
- Familiarity with program planning and design or program implementation in energy or related environmental field.
- Supervisory or mentoring experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven project management experience.
The preferred location for this position is Cadmus’ office in East Lansing, MI but Cadmus will consider other locations where Cadmus has an office including Portland, OR; Boulder, CO; Madison, WI; and Waltham, MA.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard