PineBridge Private Funds Group (“PFG”) is seeking to recruit Senior Analyst / Associate to join the Private Funds Group in London.
With offices in New York, London, Hong Kong. Mexico City, Los Angeles and Singapore, PFG pursues primary and secondary fund investments across various equity and credit strategies on behalf of its various institutional clients. PFG is fully integrated in the Alternative Investments division of PineBridge investments.
PineBridge Investments comprises a group of international companies which provide investment advice and market asset management products and services to clients around the world. PineBridge Investments is a worldwide leader in asset management, with extensive capabilities in equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private equity, and real estate. As of December 31, 2012 PineBridge Investments managed approximately US $72 billion in assets for our clients globally. Additional information is on our web site at www.pinebridge.com .
The Senior Analyst / Associate will participate in all aspects of the business, including:
- Contribute to sourcing, screening, due diligence, and structuring of investment opportunities;
- Build Excel based valuation models;
- Use various analytical tools and external databases to research valuation and deal related data;
- Interact with internal and external parties to a deal;
- Help in arranging IC meetings and deal memos;
- Maintain log of IC meeting discussions; and
- Work with back office personnel and internal compliance in closing transactions.
- Track performance and other developments at underlying investment funds;
- Attend Annual Meetings and update conference calls;
- Maintain deal databases; and
- Prepare quarterly reporting packages.
- Conduct research on the macro environment and private equity opportunities globally;
- Contribute to preparation of marketing materials for new products & clients; and
- Answer Requests for Proposal.
- Proven experience;
- Exposure to the private equity marketplace with European exposure;
- Have a strong background in finance, including experience in various asset valuations;
- Have excellent written and oral English communication capabilities, skills in other European languages would be advantageous;
- Be able to demonstrate that you are a self driven and proactive individual;
- Be a self starter
- Be a proven team player;
- Have an undergraduate degree or equivalent, with a substantial focus on investment or finance;
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Bloomberg, and other financial databases.
PineBridge Investments - 20 months ago
Headquartered in New York City, PineBridge Investments is an independent asset manager whose experience dates back to the 1960s. Their...