Senior Analyst/Instructor Is will enhance ETG's mission with their prior military training and assessment experience and strong background in Navy expeditionary operations and planning. The preferred individuals will provide management and technical support to a wide range of projects including military training and readiness assessment. They will participate in development of strategic planning activities; review and analyze data to develop and improve training and readiness assessment programs and capabilities.
Required Master's degree in operations research, military science, management or equivalent area.
Direct experience in the field of operational staff planning and one (or more) of the following qualifications:
1. NEC 9502
2. NEC 9518
3. Graduate of one of the following courses of instruction:
a. IDC JIT (A-012-0077)
b. IDC JIT MTT (A-012-1011)
c. Naval Leadership Facilitator (P-012-0045)
d. Facilitator Training Course (P-012-0075)
e. Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (A-661-0108)
f. Nuclear Instructor Qualifications (A-661-0109)
g. Other Military Service instructor equivalent
4. Completion of an accredited and state approved teaching certification program
5. Completion of a graduate degree from an accredited college or university
6. Demonstrated experience instructing courses and training students at an appropriate level
- Broad knowledge of US military training and readiness assessment concepts, practices and procedures.
- Recent and relevant Navy LVC and simulation training development and execution at the tactical and operational levels.
- Participated in deployment and/or employment of NECC type forces or equivalent type forces.
- 10 or more years of military experience with three (3) years in military training and education focused on senior enlisted personnel, junior officers and senior officers or equivalent.
- Familiarity with C2 systems NECC battle staffs use or will likely use when deployed with a non-NECC force (i.e. GCCS-N, Blue Force Tracker, etc.).
- Recent and relevant experience with Navy training systems, processes and instruction.