Experience Unlike Any Other
We are a nationally-recognized academic medical center, a Level I Trauma Center and the primary partner of UT Medicine San Antonio. Every day, we provide expert care delivered by people who care. We are in search of unique individuals who thrive in an active environment and who are truly committed to helping those in need. This will be the experience that will define your career.
Excellent Nurse Opportunity!
The professional Nurse will be responsible for submitting data for the NDNQUI (nurse quality) data base. This position will assist the Director in preparing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) timelines along with completing literature and document searches. Will also cross train duties to include identifying and monitoring ongoing clinical risk management issues and assist in the investigation of these issues for action/intervention as necessary.
- Current license as an RN or LVN in the State of Texas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five or more years of relevant clinical or risk management experience
- Background in the following areas preferred: peer review, knowledge of State, Federal and Joint Commission regulations as they relate to medical staff reviews
- Experience with performance improvement and/or process improvement initiatives
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard