G2 USA is looking for a Senior Analyst, Data Analytics. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for executing the multi-channel measurement and analysis plan. This individual will provide analytics support to multiple agency accounts, and will work in tandem with other analysts, the account management team, strategic planners, and the media team. The ideal candidate will have experience in integrating digital and offline marketing activities to present a holistic view of results. The individual will report to the Director, Analytics, G2 USA.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manipulating and mining data to discover insights, regardless of channel
- Running and automating various reports including custom reporting using SQL, Visual Basic, SAS, as well as Omniture Site Catalyst or other web analytics tools.
- Work with various groups, including Analytics, Media, and Account Management, to translate business goals and KPIs into reporting requirements
- Support agency teams as technical analytics SME
- Deep experience with site tagging and the integration of site metrics with media/ad serving tools
- Present key learning and Business Intelligence from analytical output and reports to support media and business decisions
- Manage the reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate online/offline tests
- Integrate digital and offline results into a holistic view of marketing performance
- Assist senior analytical staff in developing reports and presentation materials, and presenting results to internal agency staff and clients.
The ideal candidate:
To apply online, please click the following link:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience performing marketing analytics in a direct marketing environment, including digital
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Experience with SAS/SPSS/R, SQL, Excel, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc., including a strong understanding of the tools both functionally and technically
- Hands-on experience working with business users and developers to understand how Omniture tagging and reporting supports their strategic vision
- Genesis/Omniture data warehouse data sources experienced is a plus
- Omniture Certification is preferred
- Experience working with various other web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics or WebTrends
- Familiar with BI/dashboard tools
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Visual Basic skills are a plus
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in mathematics, statistics, marketing or economics; graduate degree is a plus
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
G2 USA - 17 months ago