Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc.
Long Beach, CA
Senior Analyst â€“ Land Services
Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. is seeking an experienced right-of-way/survey professional to join our Program Management Group as a Senior Analyst. Based out of Long Beach, CA, the Senior Analyst will support large ROW and design-build projects throughout Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange counties. The ideal candidate will have a LS or LSIT certification; 3-5+ year's direct ROW, survey or real property experience on projects involving Caltrans and/or other public agencies.
Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. is a dynamic, professional real estate services firm that provides a full complement of land and right of way services including real estate appraisal, acquisition, relocation, and program management exclusively to a public agency clientele.
Candidates must be familiar with:
Experience to include:
- Copyright laws in surveying and land development
- Lot line adjustments and Certificates of Compliances
- California deeds, descriptions and the law
- Condominium plans
Technical skills include:
- Caltrans and/or public agency project experience
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws
- Public utility easements, subdivisions, public street and alley widening
- Practiced in environmental remediation
- DRE submittals
- Subdivision mapping
- Quality control of public/private easements
- Land title surveys
- Land descriptions and presentation overlays for public meetings
- Property vacations
- Research and analyze site development plans, title documents, deeds and maps for acquisition
- Design engineering a plus
Strong organizational, communication, presentation, and computer skills are required. Successful candidates will possess the ability to work confidently and independently; the ability to multitask and prioritize; able to work in a fast paced environment under the pressure of deadlines; communicate clearly; prepare and present information to project teams and clients.
- MS Office Suite, Excel, Sharepoint
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Pro
- Ability to produce overlays
- Familiar with ERSI mapping
- Ability to crop
- Integration of GIS and CAD mapping preferable
Keyword(s): Right of Way; Analyst; Surveying; Utility; Easements; Design Engineering; Environmental Remediation
Essential Duties/Experience: Preference 3-5+ year's direct ROW, survey or real property experience on projects involving analysis, land survey, easements and legal issues on Caltrans and/or other public agency projects LS or LSIT certification Experience managing multiple tasks; takes initiative; able to work with minimal supervision while accomplishing assignments College degree and/or applicable certifications Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are critical to success in this position Ability to research, analyze, prepare and accurately interpret and present information Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook required
For consideration candidates must submit a resume that includes salary requirements. Candidates' technical skills may be tested and qualifications and references verified. No telephone calls, please.
Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc. provides a stable and energetic work environment, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. OPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in our workforce.
Please apply by March 1, 2013.
Overland, Pacific & Cutler - 2 years ago