Senior Analyst - Loyalty Partnership Optimization-13003382
This is a new role created to help drive efficiencies for a critical group of Loyalty partnerships within the Loyalty and Membership Benefits (LMB) team. The Partnership Optimization analyst will support the Retail, Entertainment, Digital and Dining (RED) Partnerships Team within LMB across three core areas.
(1) The analyst will be responsible for the ongoing gift card inventory management process including identifying and implementing process improvements to drive efficiencies for the Membership Rewards business.
(2) The analyst will lead the creation and execution of annual partner review presentations across the partner manager teams, the LMB marketing team and our Risk partners to help drive high impact partner reviews leveraging best practices.
(3) The analyst will also own a portfolio of four Membership Rewards gift card partners and be responsible for the end to end oversight of each relationship.
- Track, forecast and order rewards inventory and provide reporting to partner managers.
- Identify and execute opportunities to enhance the gift card inventory process to drive overall operational effectiveness
- Identify and implement enhancements to the MR partner value story, working in close collaboration with the Risk and Marketing teams
- Create template for the partner review process and lead the development of all RED team partner review presentations in partnership with the RED team partner managers
- Lead the partnership for four gift card partners
- A self starter who is able to work across teams, multi-task, and manage multiple timelines
- Should possess analytical skills and the ability to drive process improvement and innovation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management
- Ability to influence others without direct authority
- Ability to build and leverage partnerships and to represent American Express effectively to external partners
- Budget/expense management experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to drive results
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 19 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...