We are seeking a Senior Analyst (1) - to support our Life Sciences research team. You will find multiple postings as this position could be located in any of the following locations:
Senior Analysts are assigned to work in project teams with Research Managers and Client Managers to apply our solutions to the design of survey instruments for research projects. Senior Analysts maintain data integrity, use a variety of analytic techniques to understand data and relay the implications of the results to the project team. This position is responsible for ensuring that project deliverables address client objectives and accurately present findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner. Senior Analysts should be equally capable of analyzing both quantitative and qualitative results.
- Livonia, MI;
- Plymouth Meeting, PA;
- Atlanta, GA;
- Portland, OR;
- Ramsey, NJ;
- Support the proposal/sales process by working with project teams to develop an analytical approach to the client problem and write portions of proposals.
- Provide input regarding the study design and the best research technique(s) to utilize for projects.
- Develop surveys/questionnaires to answer all client objectives.
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify trends.
- Continuously monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems.
- Design qualitative research instruments as necessary.
- Ensure quality of and approve programmed questionnaires, including communication with the programmer or programming vendor.
- Analyze research results and collaborate with the Client Management team member to interpret research findings and implications.
- Write reports or prepare deliverables that adds value to the client by relating the research findings to the business objectives in a manner that is clear, presentable and actionable.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in business, market analysis, or market research. ( 5 years or more preferred)
- Prior experience supporting market research projects in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industries preferred.
- Must have academic and/or practical experience with a wide array of survey or market research methodologies.
- Must have ability to recommend research methodologies that address client needs and adhere to budget expectations
- Must have above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in at least 1 data analysis package (e.g. SPSS, SAS) required.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER M/F/V/D