Now taking off:
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are, you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.
Senior Analyst - Marketing, Optimization Systems - WHQ
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice.
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Marketing optimization systems will be fundamental in
supporting Marketing business initiatives to drive incremental revenue and
enhanced customer experience across United channels. As a member of the
Marketing Optimization Systems team, the Senior Analyst will participate in identifying
enhancement opportunities and developing new platforms/capabilities for
Marketing systems. The range of development and delivery activities will
include, but not be limited to, determining system specifications, documenting business
requirements, and managing relationships with technology partners and vendors
throughout the implementation period.
overall Marketing systems strategy roadmap, which includes identifying new
Marketing system/platform capabilities and/or enhancing existing capabilities
assess capability needs working with Marketing business partners to allow cross
channel Marketing optimization and delivery.
requirements for new functionality working with business stakeholders.
enhance product suites and technology platforms.
vendor analysis as well as vendor assessment and selection.
collaborate with strategic partners, technology project managers and
developers, external vendors and other internal stakeholders to ensure
successful system implementations.
- BA or BS required.
- Master's degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Practical experience in the development and implementation of new products/capabilities required.
- Project management experience required.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas to Senior management required.
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills required.
- Experience with Marketing optimization systems/tools preferred.
- eCommerce/Merchandising/Loyalty experience preferred.
- Airline industry/Consulting experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with product/capability implementation required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United's policies is required.
Now taking off: Your career
At United®, we are thriving in the culture that our employees have helped to create, one that encourages...