Hay Group is a global management consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. Founded in 1943 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we have 87 offices in 49 countries and work with over 7,000 clients around the world.
Our clients are from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors, across every major industry, and represent diverse business challenges. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential. Visit our website at www.haygroup.com to learn more.
The role of Senior Analyst will support multiple sector and business line consultants by providing analyses and interpretation of organizational compensation relative to external market data. This includes analyses of proxy, c-suite, executive and general employee compensation practices and strategies. This position will provide significant support to strategic rewards as well as executive compensation. All business sectors will be supported including oil and gas, chemical, industrial business sectors and retail which constitute a high percentage of our work. Reward analyses will include all compensation components, including base salary, short term incentives, long term incentives, benefits and perquisites.
- Project Management : Manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and complete tasks per established schedule. Must be self-motivated with the ability to take direction from multiple consultants and balance expectations of multiple ongoing projects.
- Preparation of Reports : Prepare draft and final reports for clients, including dynamic exhibits and/or models, summaries and recommendations.
- Client Interface : Interact with clients, assisting and leading preparation of proposals and client deliverables, and presenting at both internal and client meetings on occasion.
- Team Focus : Participate as a cooperative, proactive team member in the office, involving other colleagues throughout the US, with concentration in the Dallas office.
- Quality Orientation : Help improve work processes that improve quality and efficiency.
- Business Development : Provide sales and marketing support for business development activities including proposals and research projects.
- Education : BA or BS degree in a field such as finance, economics, business administration or another field that emphasizes quantitative analysis techniques with a business understanding. Course work in the behavioral sciences is also highly desirable.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years work experience in a professional setting and/or internships indicating a career interest and orientation towards the human side of enterprise desirable.
- Technical Skills : Attention to detail, and ability to identify and solve problems logically and analytically
- Time Management Skills: Excellent time management skills required as work will be for multiple project managers, each with their own requirements regarding deliverables.
- Work ethic : Strong work ethic, organized with high attention to detail, efficient project management skills, good written and verbal communications, and effective problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills : Strong working knowledge of data analysis and presentation along with the following PC-based software applications: e.g. Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Project Management Skills : Interest in and/or exposure to project management.
- Interpersonal Skills : Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results Orientation : Solutions oriented.
- Career Interest : Interest in a career in human resources management and consulting.