Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2012 sales of $16.3 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in 2012. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton’s Power Distribution Division in Raleigh, NC (Youngsville Plant Operations) has an opening for a Senior Analyst - Supply Chain.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Lead the overall SIOP Process and inventory control for all of Youngsville plant operations product lines up to and including the Executive SIOP Meeting.
- Responsible for inventory management for all product lines including:
- Determining the appropriate level of inventory per product line
- Developing the strategy to reach and maintain that level
- Utilizing Six Sigma tools as appropriate and developing teams as necessary to meet or exceed established inventory goals
- Coordinate, plan and train employees in support of annual physical inventor
- Institute and lead cycle counting program
- Lead BPI(s) focusing on changing the SCM strategy for the entire process of planning to shipping on time.
- Analysis including Excess & Obsolescence analysis, excess receipts, on time delivery, on time to promise, days on hand, etc.
- Develop and deploy metrics to drive improvements
- Maintain Supply Chain standard work and requirements.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Strong Excel experience necessary for data analysis
- Knowledge of materials planning systems and production planning.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment interacting with management at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of financial forecasting and inventory planning.
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management in a high mix, low volume environment.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in inventory control or financial analysis
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- MBA from an accredited institution
- Six Sigma Certification
- APICS Certification
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (50 mile radius) will be considered.*
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Level" > Minimum 4 Years
Relocation benefit provided?
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...