Who are we? Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s
leading live entertainment and eCommerce company,
comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live
Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live
Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event
ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five
eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique
visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000
shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally.
Front Line is the world’s top artist management company,
representing over 250 artists. These businesses power
Live Nation Network, the leading provider of
entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800
advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live
Nation delivers annually through its live event and
digital platforms. For additional information, visit
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an
entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward
thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment,
our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds
like you then please read on!
Ticketmaster is looking for a Senior Analyst to work in
its E-comm Operations department. You will be
responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of
Ticketmaster’s proprietary applications. The Senior
Analyst will coordinate and execute the configuration,
deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of each
application’s components and provide global support for
Ticketmaster’s online products & services.
- Manage configuration and change control for the
for all issues pertaining to the production environment.
- Provide technical assistance to other business units
defects and isolating them in source code.
- Assist QA and Development in detecting software
- Provide incident reporting and statistical analysis to
team to meet OLAs (operating level agreements)
- Provide tier two support for technical incidents
- Manage incidents queues and works closely with the
document resolution/changes needed to prevent future
- Lead troubleshooting during production outages and
support after business hours.
- Ready to be part of an on call rotation to provide
- A high capacity for logical reasoning
- A proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems
- Quantifiable hands-on experience with UNIX systems (3+
- A strong inherent understanding of production
- A strong understanding of web based applications /
programming (5+ years)
- A thorough working knowledge of Perl and UNIX shell
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively
- Experience with Perl, C, C++ or Shell scripting.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL and
- Experience building and installing software in a
TomCat) ; 5+ years experience
- A strong understanding of web servers (Apache, IIS,
subjects to people with skill levels varying from the
- Ability to effectively explain complex technological
completely non-technical to senior engineers
- Experience with large scale highly available
Req. Code : 4336
Division/Department : Ticketmaster
Live Nation Entertainment - 30+ days ago