The Cadmus Group is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Energy Services Division. Energy Services provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. We have a talented, multidisciplinary staff that provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems. Our primary areas of focus are:
--Demand Side Management: Working with clients to assess market potential for energy program uptake and energy savings and designing programs that capture the maximum savings potential.
--Program Evaluation and Sustainability: Working with energy efficiency program sponsors to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and portfolios, including their delivery, marketing, and results
Successful candidates will have experience and interest in the field of energy management or energy efficiency, social science research theory and methods, and/or program evaluation. They are highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, can manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors, and have exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Work independently and in teams to manage research projects and participate in research efforts.
- Exercise independent judgment on the efficacy of research methods, ensuring consistency with accepted social science research standards.
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection efforts as well as data analysis employing social science research methods.
- Contribute to draft and final reports, including results and actionable recommendations.
- Manage the work of project teams as assigned, monitoring progress toward milestones.
- Ensure a high quality of client deliverable in all activities.
- Contribute to proposal efforts.
- Promote Cadmus’ brand through conference and journal submissions and presentations.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in the social sciences or environmental sciences (i.e. sociology, communications, economics, statistics etc.).
- 3+ years of work experience in professional environment.
- Knowledge of SPSS or other statistical packages preferred.
- Familiarity with qualitative or quantitative data collection methods (i.e. interview, survey and focus group design, logic models, qualitative and statistical analysis, etc.).
- Interest in and familiarity with energy industry, including utilities and energy efficiency.
- Good understanding of Word, Excel, and other standard office software applications.
- Experience with statistical analysis and graphical presentations of data.
- Excellent analytical writing skills.
This position will be located in our Portland, OR, Oakland, CA, or Waltham, MA office.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 16 months ago