The Model Integration team is seeking a Senior Analyst to design, build out and support the next generation data platform that will boost the productivity and analytics capabilities of the Acadian investment team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in investment market data and top caliber programming, (big) data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborate with a team of analysts who maintain, monitor and improve the data platform.
- Design and implement system improvements, tempered with pragmatic ability to prioritize.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to build high value data sets
- Provide expert guidance on the best use of market, fundamental and unstructured data sources in a quantitative investment process.
- Partner with quantitative researchers to advance Acadian’s forecast model platforms.
- Superior software design and programming skill to move quickly from concept to solution.
- World-class analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate your approach, process and results in verbal, graphical and written form.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment.
- Drive and humility to deliver on high value projects and a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Graduate degree with outstanding academic record in computer science, engineering, finance, statistics or a similar discipline.
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets; experience with such markets and a CFA charterholder is a plus.
- Highly motivated, results oriented and able to function with a low level of supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-based environment.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn and master financial and statistical concepts.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Hands on development experience with at least two of the following: Python (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas), Matlab, SQL, ETL, Hadoop, Java, Scala, C++/C# or R.
Please e-mail resume to resumes_research@Acadian-asset.com . We will contact only selected candidates.
No phone calls please.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Acadian Asset Management - 20 months ago
Old Mutual (US) Holdings is the holding company for a group of about 20 asset management boutiques collectively known as Old Mutual Asset...