Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, the leading provider of business intelligence on the consulting industry, seeks full-time individuals to perform market research and analysis in support of our in-depth coverage of management consulting service providers and the consulting marketplace. We currently have an opening for an analyst to join our team and cover the IT consulting market.
KCRA is a virtual team consisting of analysts located in a variety of locations telecommuting from their home office. Candidates in New York, Washington DC, Boston and other major metropolitan centers are encouraged to apply.
We seek individuals with the following attributes:
- 5+ years work experience in relevant corporate, research or professional service organization
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with a solid record of academic achievement; MBA preferred
- In-depth understanding of market research, data collection, and analysis
- Experience working in or analyzing the market IT services and/or IT consulting
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Exceptional team-building skills and a collaborative orientation
In this role, Senior Analysts are expected to:
- Conduct primary and secondary research and gather data in support of market research reports and analysis
- Perform analysis of market, market segment and regional/country trends
- Contribute to research reports that cogently present actionable market intelligence
- Design vendor and user questionnaires and lead briefings & interviews
- Lead and oversee development of original research content, typically in the form of written reports
- Make presentations to industry stakeholders, clients, and internal associates
- Perform ongoing tactical analysis of consulting firm revenue data and other factual information
- Review domain-specific forecast methodologies and maintain forecasting models
The Senior Analyst position reports to the Director of Research, who is responsible for development and completion of research.
Kennedy’s compensation package is competitive, and rapid advancement opportunities are made available to key contributors. Our corporate culture is team-oriented, family-friendly, flexible, and embraces creativity. This environment allows our staff to pursue intellectually stimulating projects as well as effectively balance work and lifestyle considerations.
About Kennedy Information
Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, a division of Kennedy Information, is the world’s leading source of market analysis on the consulting industry, serving the most highly regarded professional services firms and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals.
Kennedy provides accurate and reliable market sizing and forecasts for consulting services worldwide; needs analysis and vendor profiling for buyers of consulting services; timely and insightful intelligence on the top consulting firms in their respective markets; and operational benchmarks that measure consulting performance. Kennedy’s research spans multiple consulting service areas, client vertical industries, and geographies.
Employee Benefits Package
Kennedy offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees, including:
- Family Medical Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k) with Company Match
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care & Non-Reimbursed Medical Expenses
- Voluntary Dental and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Incentive Pay Programs
- Organized Charitable Giving Programs and Community Service Time
- College Scholarship Eligibility
- Training and Development
- Employee Team Building and Social Activities
For additional information on the company and our products and services, please visit our Web site. www.kennedyinfo.com
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter if your career experience and capabilities align well with the qualifications noted.