The individual holding this position will be involved in, group and individual development efforts within the J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe, Oracle 9i, UNIX environment. She/he will report to the Technical Specialist within the team and utilize various developer’s technologies and frameworks as needed to fulfill the requirements of the given assignment.
Responsible for working with development team, IT technicians and DBA’s to develop and deploy JD Edwards Enterprise One Xe applications and releases to different environments (testing through production). Defines and documents proper technical operating procedures, trains and assists less senior staff members with technical knowledge. Plans and coordinates projects related to JD Edwards with Citrix.
• Creating reports and extracts per user specifications
• Performance tuning custom JD Edwards programs
• Implementing modules as part of our further roll-out of the system
• Researching and resolving trouble tickets
• Assist with projects and complete development activities including unit testing and user acceptance testing as assigned by Manager
• Issue logging, research and resolution as part of production support
• Communicate effectively and maintaining exchange of information among groups involved in projects
• Knowledge Transfer, Empowering users and other groups with the necessary information to perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively via write-ups and release notes, helpful hints and/or training
• Cross Training within the IS/IT groups to train backups and ensure coverage
• Documentation for users and support staff to ensure all findings and problems are tracked.
• MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Must Have):
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 4 years JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe Development experience supporting applications, data conversions, interfaces and reports
• Exposure to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe CNC (Configurable Network Computing) functions.
• Must possess detailed knowledge of the J.D. Edwards development environment, toolsets.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Ability to resolve conflicts independently
Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. - 12 months ago