The .NET C# developer will help provide process design, implementation, and configuration, including integration, custom scripting, and application development in a BPM systems environment. analyze, design, and develop SCRI portal and intranet applications.
- Provide process design, implementation, and configuration, including integration, custom scripting, and application development in a BPM systems environment
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement applications that provide the most effective business solutions for SCRI lines of business.
- Work closely with business process owners in requirements gathering activities to validate, develop, and sustain the applications.
- Analyze, design, develop, portal and intranet applications utilizing Metastorm BPM
- Work closely with departments to develop prototypes and mock-ups of sites and applications for review
- Design user interfaces, custom designs, and web parts for intranet and extranet applications that are intuitive for use, creative, and support SCRI business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
Bachelors degree preferred. with a m
inimum 5 years of Application Development work experience.
• Solid experience in database design and programming
• Solid conceptual understanding and experience in .NET C# programming and design techniques
• Solid in depth knowledge of Database technology - SQL Server
• Experience with integration to Sharepoint technologies a plus
• Knowledge of workflow / BPM technology a plus - Metastorm