As a Senior Applications Engineer for NAND Flash Memory Products at Micron Technology Inc., your mission will be to provide technical customer support to potential and existing customers of CPG's NAND Flash memory products. Using your strategic technical and problem solving talents you will be able to take the next step in your career as you assist in the pre-sales technical qualification of our leading products to a multi-national customer base.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieving design wins and influencing sales outcomes by leveraging technical knowledge of CPG controller architecture, Micron NAND capabilities and application specific design criteria
- A travel workload of up to 35%, (much of it International)
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Strong experience with NAND Flash qualification test(s) like JEDEC semiconductor standards
- Applied experience with microcontroller and/or host computing (Windows/Linux/VXWorks) mass storage interface standards, driver architecture and file system standards
- System-level Hardware design or Embedded system software design including general-purpose IO, real-time interfaces, system level considerations of DMA, performance considerations of parallelism, etc
- Hands on technical knowledge of NAND based memory products and standards
- Working knowledge of NAND Flash IC design technology
- Excellent understanding of NAND Flash controller firmware algorithms, controller architecture and how they impact NAND quality and reliability with a particular emphasis on the application of those on SD Card, CF Card and USB products
- Strong multi-tasking ability - juggling several technical projects/customer needs at one time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are required, as is a highly disciplined approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects in a result-driven environment
- Proven interpersonal and communications skills to develop and maintain engineering-level relationships with a diversified customer base
- A track record for leveraging industry technology trends and communicating recommended technology solutions to customers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- And/or a minimum of 5 or more years of related experience
- Masters Degree (preferred)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology, Inc - 13 months ago
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...