Role: Senior ASP.NET Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 10 Months +
Project Scope of Work:
The team requires a senior ASP.NET Developer to contribute in all aspects of an agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
The Senior ASP.NET Developer Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Cross-cutting standards: consuming web services (SOAP/WSDL, REST), XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML.
- Middleware: IIS6+.
- IDEs and Development Tools: Microsoft VS2010, Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Data layer: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 database design, query optimization, troubleshooting, stored procedure development, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler.
- Experience with and awareness of benefits using iterative and flow-managed software development and release models like Scrum, Lean-Agile, with a desire for continuous improvement through development process transparency and repeatable processes.
- Demonstrated experience in object-oriented design, development, implementation and support of object/relational database systems, web application design and development, user interface design and systems documentation.
- Knowledge of and experience using common design patterns.
- Time and priority management ability.
- Experienced with code versioning, branching and release methodologies.
- Understanding of secure design and coding practices, use of SSL/Client Certificates.
- Demonstrate experience in Microsoft MVC framework v3.0/v4.0
- Experience in Razor View Engine
- Knowledge and experience in .NET Design Patterns
- Experience Test Driven Development
- Experience Automated Testing
o Performance and Load testing
o UI testing
- Experience using an agile software development process and knowledge of key success criteria.
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in ASP.NET software development.
- Senior level developer.
- Experience with user experience design, user interface design and web content accessibility guidelines
- Motivated, energetic self-starter comfortable in a team-oriented environment including ability to clearly articulate daily individual accomplishments and blocking issues.
- Attention to detail and firm commitment to quality and customer service.
- Coding Exercise/Interview
Indeed - 23 months ago