Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our more than 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has approximately 600 consultants, including more than 350 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
We are seeking a Senior Associate/Scientist for our Houston, TX office. The individual in this position will be responsible for providing a high level of support to clients and the consultants in the Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice related to natural resource and environmental risk projects.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Ph.D. in a Science or Engineering field
- Experience in a project management environment
- 2-4 years experience in environmental assessment and analysis
- Must have strong technical skills as shown by project experience and publication record
- Expansive program management experience including the tracking of budgets, milestones, and deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required; experience with MS Project a plus
- Excellent communication, organization, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Exposure to sensitive information will necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different...