Senior Associate: Executive - Falls Church, VA
USA-VA: VIRGINIA-FALLS CHURCH
Remote Work Authorized
Jan 16, 2013, 6:28:35 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares highly confidential correspondence, reports, manuals, and agendas by obtaining, assembling, and analyzing highly complex information and data from a wide variety of sources. Composes and initiates, as necessary, specialized and complex correspondence and memoranda.
- Monitors communications of less experienced personnel and interfaces with internal and external personnel as front-line representative of department to ensure accurate and amiable dissemination of appropriate information.
- Handles and processes information of a highly confidential and critical nature and ensures information remains confidential.
- Screens incoming telephone calls and visitors; researches more complex inquiries and responds or escalates inquiry as appropriate.
- Coordinates, schedules and maintains calendar of highly confidential appointments, meetings, off-site functions and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements. Establishes agendas and ensures that authorized personnel are aware of any changes.
- Prepares highly confidential presentation materials to assist senior management in confidential meetings and discussions; schedules and coordinates meetings. Prepares and distributes meeting minutes to authorized personnel.
- Conducts special projects as needed such as gathering, analyzing and preparing complex annual budget materials and reports, and various preparations for Board and senior management meetings.
- Maintains and organizes complex office operations and procedures such as complex information management, filing system, requisition of supplies and other administrative services.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Researches corporate policy and interprets and communicates upper management's intent to lower level management and other related personnel.
- May oversee the destruction and disposal of confidential information in adherence to federal, legal and company guidelines.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Associate's degree in a related field preferred
- Eleven or more years of administrative support experience
- Experience working with organization policies and practices
- Experience working with administrative procedures and practices
- Experience working with compliance rules, regulations, and laws regarding the dissemination and destruction of confidential information
- Experience working with corporate policy and corporate hierarchy
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with internal and external personnel of all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong office and equipment skills such as faxing and photocopying
- Good leadership and training skills to guide, train and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
CSC - 13 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...