Infosys Public Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, based and incorporated in the US. We are a new generation business & technology services company focused on delivering clients measurable value with predictability -- we help healthcare & public sector organizations transform business models & processes, innovate on products & services, and optimize operations in their journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are looking for ‘transformers’ with innovation and excellence in their DNA.
Currently we are seeking a Senior Associate Business Consultant:
•Healthcare Consulting or Business Analysis experience with extensive hands on experience in atleast 3 of the following areas: Creating process models/workflows, process gap analysis, domain data model definition, product evaluation/implementation, business requirement definition, use case definition , testing strategy and test planning
• Conversant with business process modeling tools like rational software modeler, doors, requirement analysis tools like rational requisite pro, wireframing tools like balsamic and familiarity with testing tools
• Strong domain knowledge on Health care payer industry in one of the following areas: Claims, Member, Billing, Provider network management, Provider contracting, ICD 9 to 10 transition, Benefits, Care management, Healthcare Informatics, Medicare and Medicaid processing
• Exposure to atleast one Healthcare packages desirable (QNXT, Facets, NASCO, Care Advance, Medecision Alineo, Navinet, Networx etc…)
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Experience of working in Consulting or Application development or Package implementation or Data warehousing projects being a part of a diverse global/multilocational team
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 10 years of experience of Healthcare Consulting or Business Analysis
• This role requires flexibility to relocate within the United States
• Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
Infosys Public Services is an Equa Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Infosys - 18 months ago