Business Title: Senior Associate, CIO/Healthcare
Requisition Number: 35720
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Boston, New Jersey, New York or Philadelphia offices.
* Document and identify business processes related to technology and/or process improvements
* Assist with client presentations and data gathering sessions
* Prepare deliverables and presentation material to clients
* Identify and communicate performance improvement opportunities for clients
* Assist with mentoring and management of staff
* Five years of experience in the healthcare industry and healthcare provider or health plan experience preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience with process improvement initiatives in a healthcare setting
* Knowledge of recent healthcare reform legislation and other regulatory drivers including, but not limited to, Meaningful Use, ICD-10, Health Information Exchange, and Accountable Care
* Experience with business and technology requirements definition, system architecture and design, system quality assurance and testing, and post implementation review and improvement
* Prior professional services or clinical experience
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 23 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...