Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Private Equity Performance Improvement Team. With more than 1,700 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
- MBA, or equivalent work experience - less than 5 years experience of OTJ training
- Understanding of basic sourcing practices (Developing RFPs, Data Requests, Findings Reports)
- Capable of building / managing larger data files (strong Excel skills)
- Capable of sythensizing information and developing report outs (ppt and excel)
- Solid written and oral communications skills
- Ability to research companies and industries
- Capable of working directly with clients
- Hands-on experience conducting sourcing events
- Some functional knowledge (indirect and/or direct expenses)
- Structured project management (time, team and workstreams management)
- Ability to deliver time-pressured project on-time and on-quality
- Flexible and creative thinking; results-oriented
- PE Leveraged Sourcing Experience
Competitive Salary plus Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) & Retirement Plan Benefits
An AA/EEO employer
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 4 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...