Senior Brand Manager - Marketing Opportunities
We are always interested in hearing from talented Senior Brand Managers. Are you looking to use your creativity and innovation to play a key role in advancing one of our marketing leading brands? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us as you keep our marketing cutting edge and our consumers excited. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great. Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Brand Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Developing marketing strategies and plans based on how consumers and shoppers make decisions and serving consumer needs to identify growth opportunities
- Developing and recommending the vision and key strategies for the brand
- Translating consumer insights into the development of new ideas and products
- Identifying, building and executing powerful ideas that build relevance and motivation for our brands
- Briefing and working directly with creative agencies and other core communication functions to develop consumer communication, based on insight and brand positioning
- Bringing together all marketing aspects from strategic development through execution of an integrated marketing/promotion plan and delivering with excellence
- Building strong multi-agency partnerships
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, including other marketers, food scientists, sales professionals, and nutritional professionals
- Developing people, providing positive and constructive feedback, and placing the right people in the right places to ensure the team is aligned for success
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Brand Marketing to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Extensive experience in marketing with experience in a supervisory role
- Substantial experience in product management or related experience
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies with particular strength in positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- A thorough understanding of marketing and business functions with a CPG Company
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- Experience that includes proven success in different brand portfolios
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....