Position provides leadership, guidance and direction on Flexible Workforce Strategies across multiple lines of business (LOBs) to enhance performance and productivity while reducing costs. This position can be located at St Louis, Mo Express Scripts Site or work at home.
Major responsibilities include: 1) vendor relationship management 2) Work At Home strategies across all Express Scripts core operations. Duties include strategic liaison between Express Scripts and the Vendor Management Team(s) as well as driving strategic initiative for work at home across enterprise operations.
Multiple LOBs will include but not limited to: Member Services, AR, R&C, CDP/CRD, RCM, Accredo, Liberty, Direct Claims/HMQ, Header Entry, Front End Operations, Return Mail, Documentation Mgmt, etc. It oversees and communicates strategic directions and objectives to vendors while maintaining open communication and facilitating problem resolution.
1.Project management of all Work At Home Strategies
2. Global Strategic Planning for Vendors (cost/pricing goals, new vendors, new lines of business, volume increases)
3. Oversight of Vendor Evaluations (including SLAs)
4. Policy adherence (security, compliance)
5. Contract Compliance Management
6. Vendor Governance & Audits
7. Due diligence/review of new vendor opportunities or line of business opportunities
8. Site visits with vendor relationships
9. Vendor scorecard reviews with Ops Leadership
- An Associate¿s degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor¿s degree preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years experience. Depends on qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with PC skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with company staff, customers, business and professional people of all backgrounds
- Strong people skills ¿ ability to network and build relationships, strong interpersonal skills.
- Financial, Reporting and Operations analytical skills.
- Excellent technical abilities to work through Express Scripts system applications, investigate issues, diagnose system or coding problems with client installations, and resolve customer concerns preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Well-developed report writing capabilities, including grammatical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be person who can: take ownership, hold vendors and people accountable to results, formulate strategies, devise action plans, execute on deliverables, drive and sustain real performance improvements
- Also, prefer experience in any/all LOBs mentioned above
- Prior experience in vendor management preferred.
-Highly strategic in nature
-Positive, enthusiastic demeanor, willingness to learn, and ability to work under pressure
-Excellent performance/work history in current position.
-Excellent attendance record
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.