Senior Business Analyst
Position will be part of the Enterprise Solutions Business Analysis team focusing on CME OTC Clearing, CME ClearPort, and CME clearing systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in identifying business requirements by working directly with business stakeholders, end users, and technology.
- Produce business requirement documentation for GUI and API projects.
- Document, communicate, and review requirements with project team members and Business unit users.
- Work directly with Technology Development, Systems Analysis and QA staff to answer questions, help troubleshoot issues, and perform high level user acceptance testing.
- Create clear functional work flow documents.
- Write clear, succint business and/or technology flow summaries.
- Translate business requirements into technological steps, and explain technology issues to business unit dependents.
Candidate must have previous experience writing business requirements in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of listed derivatives (futures and options) and/or OTC markets, trade lifecycle and post-trade processing is required.
- Experience with CME Group asset classes such as Interest Rates, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, Foreign Exchange, Energies, Metals, Agricultural Products, etc., is required.
- Experience with clearing systems, risk management methodologies, and margining systems is a plus.
- Must be familiar with formal requirements management process.
- Working knowledge of system design, architecture and application programming/analysis and software development life cycles
- Understanding of XML concepts, FIX protocol, FIXML, and/or FpML is a plus.
- Experience with Calypso systems is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office tools, such as Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Some domestic and/or international travel will be required.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.