Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with Human Resources Business group leaders and cross-functional Informatics team members to manage small to large scale strategic related initiatives to ensure that the systems being developed are aligned with the requirements of the business community. This position will report to the Associate Director, Account Management within the Informatics Business Operations (IBO) Department. This position can be located at the following Forest locations: NYC, NY, Commack, NY, Jersey City, NJ, or St. Louis, MO.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Required to understand the needs, goals and expectations of the users and communicate these to the technical staff.
- Identify and develop business requirements, as well as system test plans.
- Create project charters, business process diagrams and detailed business requirements for applications that support Human Resources and Informatics departments.
Assist in managing the HR Project Portfolio and prioritize new demand.
- Partner with the business, Architecture, PMO and Delivery teams to manage projects to successful On Time/On Scope/On Budget delivery
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a systems/business analyst
- Experience with Human Resources Business Applications including Talent Management and Learning Management systems
- A firm understanding of the System Design Life Cycle and previous technical experience
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
- Relationship building / people management skills
- CBAP Certification
- Computer System Validation experience
- 1+ years of combined pharmaceutical and business experience and an understanding of current technology capabilities
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 17 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...