~ At Kirkland's, we believe in making every experience special. We believe in possibilities—not just for our customers, but for our employees as well. When you work in one of our stores or as part of our sales support staff, you're not working for us . . . you're working with us. You're helping us to provide the best possible experience for anyone who walks through our doors. After all, once you join the Kirkland's family, they're your doors, too. And, just like you, we always want our guests to feel welcome. ~
The Senior Business Analyst for Oracle devises and develops business requirements and tralsates them into technology requirements and solutions to be used in support of the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required ; Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-3 years programming experience
- 2-4 years database experience
- 2-4 years experience in related applications (Oracle Merchandising, Planning and Allocation Application)
- 2-4 years experience with Oracle Retail MFP, LP, AP and IP modules
- Familiar with Unix operating systems
Kirkland's - 11 months ago
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...