Senior Business Analyst- SAP-SD
NW Seattle Relocation available
Not Consulting – No travel
All phases of systems development for global business units
Our client is a global leading manufacturer in construction products. We are recruiting for their 8 member Global Business Solutions team in adding their Senior Business Analyst- SAP-SD at the NW Seattle location. Our client is growing rapidly but still maintains a small company environment with plenty of opportunities.
The Senior Business Analyst -SD will work on the global team to support and implement SAP/SD in the business units in 4 countries.
- Analysis of global business processes and procedures recommending approaches for new or improved processes
- Collect business requirements and translating into technical specifications
- SAP configuration, testing of processes and troubleshooting of software or business problems is required.
- Participate in SAP project rollouts and enhancements
- Communicating and serving as the liaison with Sales and Distribution users and SAP team on quote entry, sales order entry, pricing, shipping, delivery, credit management and billing processes
We are interviewing IMMEDIATELY.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business field
- 5+ years of SAP SD Configuration and Implementation experience and functional business
- Business knowledge should include all phases of systems development, from analysis through implementation, production support, and project planning.
If interested email
. Only applicants with work authorization which do not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa will be qualified. Thank you.