America is focusing on energy: the expanding circle of environmental concerns, the need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil, the desire to find better solutions - something greater for America, from America. In this climate it's not difficult to start a conversation and at Clean Energy you will be empowered to transform that conversation into action. If you're a seasoned sales professional with a strong transportation background and a history of success closing deals that require buy-in from multiple high-level decision makers, the role of Senior Business Development Manager will provide an optimal platform not only to build a lucrative career, but to act as an agent for change. This is enterprise level solution sales at companies generating over a billion dollars in revenue per year, and you'll have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the company, our mission and your career.
To be a good fit for the opportunity of Senior Business Development Manager for National Trucking Sales, you will need:
Clean Energy is North America's leading provider of natural gas fuel for transportation, and a global leader in expanding international natural gas vehicle markets. With experience and expertise built over more than a decade, we are committed to helping our customers companies operating all kinds of fleets from the goods movement sector, to refuse and public transit, to shuttles and taxi fleets gain the measurable economic and environmental advantages of natural gas fueling. We have more than 1000 employees globally, we distribute products globally, and our revenues in 2011 grew 38% to $293 million.
- 10+ years of sales experience demonstrating progressive success including Fortune 1000 companies and above.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in Business. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- The skill to strategically map large complex accounts.
- Comfort working at the boardroom level.
- A solid transportation background. An understanding of both Shippers and Carriers perspective is a plus. If you've worked directly for a dealership or leasing company, you'll have a distinct advantage in understanding the technology / machinery.
Clean Energy - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard