Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer with OBIEE expertise for an opportunity with a growing Healthcare Analytics organization here in the Raleigh / Durham, North Carolina (NC) area. The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be responsible for collaborating with a team to capture and define business requirements and defining the appropriate data warehouse BI solution(s). The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will also be responsible for designing, implementing and testing OBIEE metadata / logical data models, security models, cubes and complex OBIEE user interface objects such as dashboards and occasional reports. Requirements and Qualifications for the Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer include the following:
Compensation: $95,000 – 120,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity and a successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package with a bonus plan.
- BS Computer Science or related field required for this position
- 5+ years’ production experience developing Business Intelligence solutions using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) product suite
- Experience implementing OBIEE custom data warehouse solutions and pre-built BI analytics required.
- Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports
- Ability to design logical and multi-dimensional data models
- Ability to design and develop BI Metadata Repository and identify areas of optimization
- Ability to design, build, deploy and support end-to-end BI solutions
- Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance lifecycle and methodology
- Strong PL/SQL and SQL development and performance tuning skills
- Experience with Oracle DBMS preferably Oracle 10g/11g, and OLAP
Please send ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Intelligence, BI, BI Developer, OBIEE Consultant, Software Engineer, Database Developer, Database Administrator, DBA, Oracle, OBIEE, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition, Reporting, Data Warehouse, Administration, Oracle 10g, 11g, OLAP, BI Metadata Repository, ETL, North Carolina, NC, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Research Triangle Park, RTP.