Founded in 1996, Millennium has focused relentlessly on perfecting the recruitment of technology professionals for complex business and governmental projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ organizational culture, combined with the human intelligence to identify the most impactful talent. Currently, we are identifying candidates for a Sr. Business Objects Developer contract role in Massachusetts.
Preference for local, immediately available resource.
This role has the following responsibilities:
· Professionally design, implement, and support operational and Business Intelligence reporting including universe design.
· Ensure that technical deliverables meet IT implementation standards.
· Support customer service requests and identify complex problems via data analysis to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
· Meet with Business Objects reporting consumers to determine ongoing requirements.
· Work with cross-functional user and technical teams.
· Translate requirements into database and universe design enhancements.
· Create ad-hoc queries and advanced reporting ability by using Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports and Dashboard Design Tools.
· Clearly define and apply ‘best practices’ for performance and usability of universe.
· Acts as the quality gate for all application/project changes and as the escalation point for production issues.
· Tune the queries to ensure good performance against universe.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, a Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 4 years of hands on experience with Business Objects Universe/Report/Dashboard Development
· 4 to 6 years experience working with databases like Greenplum/Oracle/SQLServer.
· Demonstrate strong skills in customer satisfaction.
· Solid team player with demonstrated successes in a group environment and ability to lead technical projects in addition to being a technical resource.
· Very good experience with all modules within Business Objects.
· Good knowledge on relational databases.
· Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, MC Recruiting